If care needs become more complex, and can no longer be adequately met at home, then we’ll help you navigate change, transitioning into an Assisted Living community. Our Assisted Living Program provides access to numerous communities that offer warm caring, respectful environments and will support daily care needs such as:
- Assistance with daily living activities (bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, etc.)
- Central dining programs that include three meals a day
- Educational activities
- Emergency call systems in private and common areas
- Exercise activities
- Health services and medication administration
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Organized recreational activities
- Personal and/or non-personal laundry services
- Social services
- Transportation arrangements
- Wellness programs
- 24-hour security
VeteranCare supports you throughout this transition process from home care to Assisted Living.
We help veterans and spouses to access Aid and Attendance benefits throughout the following South Florida areas: North Palm Beach, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Island, Wellington, Manalapan, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Plantation, Weston, Aventura, Miami and more.