Veterans qualify for this NO OUT OF POCKET COST program under the following criteria:
- Must be 65 years of age or older, or on social security disability
- Must have served 90 days active duty with one day during a war period. The veteran did not have to actually be in combat, only serve a minimum of one day during a war period
- Honorable discharge
- Meet government set financial qualifications
- Documented need for healthcare services
- Use of funds exclusively for healthcare needs (veteran and/or spouse)
After a phone consultation, a VeteranCare representative will meet with you in the privacy and convenience of your own home to discuss the advantages of this program with you. We will also gather information to determine eligibility for the program. This service is provided to you at NO OUT OF POCKET COST by VeteranCare.
Our streamlined process can cut your approval and care waiting time from as much as one year, down to one month in most cases! You and/or your spouse can actually receive treatment in most cases within 30 days.
We have one goal only—to assist you and your spouse in securing services for your healthcare needs, quickly. So, call us today at 877-410-1337 to set a no cost, no obligation appointment.
We help veterans and spouses to access Aid and Attendance benefits throughout the following South Florida areas: North Palm Beach, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Island, Wellington, Manalapan, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Plantation, Weston, Aventura, Miami and more.